Terms & Conditions
2. Balance Due Payable 1 week before or in cash on the day of the Function unless prier arrangement has been made.
3. Booking fee must be paid to confirm booking. This is non-refundable. (Booking fee will be deducted from final amount.)
4. If accounts are not paid in full within 14 days of invoice date, a 10% late payment fee of the Total Owing will be added every 14 days until paid
5. Cancellations of photo booth once confirm will require a cancellation fee of $300.00. Cancellation of Disco within 20 days of booked date will still require full payment of Total Owing.
1. Hirer accepts full responsibility for loss or damage of the gear, from the time the equipment is picked up or delivered
2. The cost to fix or replace damaged or destroyed equipment is the hirers’ responsibility.
3. If any equipment is damaged or destroyed it must be returned to the owner and the owner will get quotes to get the gear fixed or replaced.
4. Breakdowns resulting from misuse shall not in any circumstances shorten the period of hire.
5. The Owner is not liable for any loss suffered by the Hirer or liability incurred by the Hirer as a result of the breakdown of the equipment caused by the hirer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any liability attached to the Owner under this agreement shall be limited to the amount of hire charges due. In the event of a breakdown the Hirer must immediately notify the Owner by telephone
6. Injury or Damage to Hirer Or Third Persons Or Property.
The Hirer shall not have any claim to the Owner for loss or damage suffered by the Hirer as a result of the Hirer's use of the equipment and further the Hirer will indemnify the Owner against any claim by a third person in respect of any loss, injury or liability arising out of the use of the equipment hired by the Hirer.
7. No Assignment Of Hire Agreement.
This agreement is personal to the Hirer and is not capable of assignment by them, and the Hirer shall not sublet the equipment to any other person, but shall not prevent employees of the Hirer using the equipment by the Hirer.
8. All equipment returned must be in the same condition as before the gear was hired.
9. If the noise control officer or police seizes the sound & lighting equipment, all fines and recovery costs of equipment and loss of income in full, will be charged to you as the Hirer.
1. The hirer shall only use the equipment for the purpose and within the capacity limits for which it has been designed, and will not attempt to alter, repair or modify the equipment.